knit Go Green Lollipop Socks with Lollipop yarn
Socks for Sebastian in amazing green colour that I have thought I will finish for St Patrick's Day that's why Go Green and Lollipop as I used amazing yarn which I got as a present from Amber from The Yarn Hoarder Podcast and brown mini I got from Susanne. Thank you so much for those gifts and look how amazing socks we have now! Go, go, go watch video I will tell you more.
Enjoy watching my short Finish Object video don't forget to subscribe if you like to see my future knitting adventures and I hope to see you next time.
- Butterfly Bag - @bagsbydiane - hand-made-bags-by-diane.myshopify.com
- knittingilove pouch - knittingilove pouch
- 2.25mm/ us1 40inch/100cm Hiya Hiya Sharp for toes, ribbing and heels
- 2.25mm/ us1 9inch/200cm Hiya Hiya Sharp for body
- knittingilove markers - knittingilove markers
- yarn - Lollipop Yarn - 75% super wash merino, 25% nylon - 100g - 420yards - colour BLARNEY