My First Christmas SOCKS - KnitPicks, HiyaHiya
My FRIST EVER Christmas sock. I received this beautiful yarn from Amber from The Yarn Hoarder Podcast. I am speechless thank you. I think I could pull this off and wear these socks during the Christmas Day but also on St Patricks day too - green, white, orange - an Irish flag. First time I did an Afterthought Heel, cut the yarn in the middle to insert the heel, used Christmas colour way and used stripe yarn for the whole socks. WOW!. I give 3 out of 5 points to 9inch HiyaHiya needles at the moment. I need to knit at least 3 or 4 pairs to decide do I like to knit with them or not.
Enjoy watching my short Finish Object video don't forget to subscribe if you like to see my future knitting adventures and see you next time.
- 2.25mm/ us1 9inch Hiya Hiya Sharp
- a few markers
- hook for waving yarn ends
- yarn - KnitPicks - 75% sw merino, 25% nylon - 100g = 2x50g each 218yrds - colour Jingle
- project bag - MrsBrownBags on etsy
- knittingilove pouch - knittingilove.com