knit Christmas Present SOCKS - Nako Boho yarn
My suggestion what to knit for Christmas Present would be SOCKS. You always need them and if you love them you would stick your feet up and enjoy the colours if not the warmth and knowledge that someone spent so much time to knit something for you will melt your heart. That's why I knitted a pair of Socks for Sebastian. I did 64sts, *k2, p2* ribbing for 20 rows and stockinet stitch plus Fish Lips Kiss Heel - paid for pattern for 1$ or in Ireland approx €1.23. I used Nako Boho yarn BUT, big BUT I cut some sections as I prefer it without them. Lovely knit, happy thoughts and another Finish Object.
Enjoy watching my short Finish Object video don't forget to subscribe if you like to see my future knitting adventures and see you next time.
- 2.25mm/ us1 100cm/42inch Hiya Hiya Sharp
- a few markers
- hook for waving yarn ends
- yarn - Nako Boho - 75% wool, 25% polyamide - 100g = 400m - colour 81258
- yarn - orange - Drops Fabel - 75% wool, 25% polyamide - colour 110
- project bag - Lone Larch Designes on etsy
- knittingilove pouch - knittingilove.com