knit Mr & Mrs SOCKS - Schoeller Stahl and Drops Fabel yarn
Here are both pairs of socks made with the same yarn but for two different people - Sebastian and I. These socks are a special knit as I knit them during our 10th Wedding Anniversary traveling from Ireland to Poland, in Poland and back. I just wanted to show you that with the same yarn and some contrast yarn you can knit two pairs of socks for two adults with no problem whatsoever! And you can notice that I could my ankle socks a little bit longer as I have some left overs if I haven't knitted both socks from the top down.
Enjoy watching my short Finish Object video don't forget to subscribe if you like to see my future knitting adventures and see you next time.
- 2.25mm/ us1 DPNs wooden
- 2.25mm/ us1 DPNs KnitPro Zings
- 2.25mm/ us1 100cm/42inch Hiya Hiya Sharp
- a few markers
- hook for waving yarn ends
- yarn - Drops Fabel - 75% wool, 25% polyamide - colour 104
- yarn - Schoeller Stahl Fortissima Socka Mexiko - 75% super wash wool, 25% polyamide - colour 8077