Bright Dusk SNOOD COWL for Bright Dusk HAT
Here is a cowl or as I would call it a snood for Bright Dusk Hat. Quite easy but unfortunately don't know excat numbers of sts that I increased or rows that I did. However, as I would recommend to decide yourself how long and when you would like increases you may find it quite easy, and fun next knitting project.
I know sometimes things happens - forgot to write things down. Sorry,
HOW I MADE Bright Dusk SNOOD COWL
- 7mm 40cm circular needles - KnitPro - worked in a round
- a marker
- yarn - black - Knitting Essentials - 100% acrylic - #
- yarn - light grey - Knitting Essentials - 100% acrylic - #
- yarn - dark grey - HEYFIELD - Bonus DK Extra Valoue - 100% acrylic - #
- CIRCUMFERENCE: sorry forgot to measure it
- HEIGHT: sorry forgot to measure it
- CO 70 sts
- Half way through I decided to increase number of stitches to get middle section a little bit wider. It is hard for me to say how many rows I did. What I do know though is that I did gather stitch and mixed 3 colours. I know not much help. Although, I think you have a gist how to make it. Pick your own height.
- take a photo and share your creation with me #knittingilove
HERE A Bright Dusk HAT - more info about it