knit Insatient Shawl by Christopher Salas - yarn Stylecraft, Drops
I was looking for a pattern that would be interesting to knit in DK although it calls for Fingering weight yarn I gave it a go. You can notice by clicking in the link that I did not do the bind off which is in the pattern but I love the shawl the way it is too Insatient by Christopher Salas PAID FOR PATTERN U6.
First FO in 2017 and who would have thought it is a shawl and it is a gift for someone. I have a few gift knitting plans just to cheer me up. I wish you all a Happy New Year and please share your finished objects with me on Instagram #knittingILove - I want to see them all I hope you will inspire me to knit something new.
I USED - MATERIALS
- 4.50mm / US 7 100cm/42inch circular needles (pattern calles for 3.5mm/ US 4)
- sawing needle for ends
- yarn - cream - Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed - 77% premium acrylic, 20% alpaca, 3% viscose - 100g 240m/262yds - colour aran 1658
- yarn - brownish - Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed - 77% premium acrylic, 20% alpaca, 3% viscose - 100g 240m/262yds - colour mole 1648
- yarn - green - Drops LIMA - 65% wool, 35% alpaca - 50g 92m/101yds - colour 0705 (used over all 58g)
- Bag - present from a viewer
- knittingILove pouch - Flower Power Circular Pouch Orange
- PAID FOR PATTERN U6 - Insatient by Christopher Salas
Hope to see you next time,