knit My Rainbow HAT - Comeragh and Drops yarn
My Rainbow Hat pattern by ME - FREE PATTERN I made this hat on circular needles working from the brim up. I had lots of fun playing with Comeragh yarn Spice Market seeing how it shows its colours if we have a few rows, just two rows or just one row of it. I think together it gives very fun and playful effect which I really like. I bright up the yarn with some natural off white colour by Drops as a contrast colour. I really like it. This is my version of a sock head hat for 22inch/56cm. I have casted on 136sts as you could have heard watching video and it is very slouchy, but I like it this way.
Enjoy watching my short Finish Object video don't forget to subscribe if you like to see my future knitting adventures and see you next time.
- 3.0mm/ us2.5 40cm/16inch KnitPro Zings
- 3.0mm/ us2.5 DPNs
- 6 markers
- yarn - Comeragh Yarn and Fiber - 85% merino 15% nylon - 100g = 400m/437yards - colour SPICE MARKET
- yarn - DROPS FAbel - 75% wool 25% polyamide - 100g = 400m/437yards - colour 114
- knittingilove pouch - knittingILove Pouches
- FREE PATTERN - My Rainbow Hat pattern by ME