knit My Cave HAT with WolffundSchafe yarn
Thank you so much you all for following my knitting adventure. I have tried a bit of cables - not ready to write a pattern yet, although I have MAYBE an idea how to do it. Please let me know would you like to knit it? The most I like is the YARN - It is everything I could dream of: a perfect colour and the way it knits up - just gorgeous!!! I have a bit left 40g and I am thinking to add it to some shawl in the future so I will have some matching set. Share with me your finished objects on Instagram by using #knittingILove - I really want to see them :) Don't forget we have annual knit a hat KAL on rav - check it out too.
Enjoy watching my short Finish Object video don't forget to subscribe if you like to see my future knitting adventures and see you next time.
- 3.0mm/ us3 40cm/16inch KnitPro Zings needles
- 3.0mm/ us3 80cm/32inch KnitPro needles for decreases by DPNs are fine too
- a few markers
- yarn - WolffundSchafe Yarn - Belladonna 80% merino, 10% cashmere 10% nylon - 100g = 350m/383yards - colour grey TURQUOISE CAVE
- project bag - Diane @bagsbydiane go on her Insta and click link in bio
- knittingilove pouch - knittingILove Pouches